guilde fascination Index du Forum
guilde fascination
Forum de la guilde Fascination de FlyForFame

guilde fascination Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Error Com Facebook Sdk Code 5 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde fascination Index du Forum -> Entrer dans Fascination -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yarbea

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Error Com Facebook Sdk Code 5 Répondre en citant

Error Com Facebook Sdk Code 5
> DOWNLOAD

In addition, the Facebook PHP SDK v4 did not follow Semantic Versioning (SemVer). actually about, Long-Lived Tokens. When clicked, the use will be redirect to Facebook to log in if not already. But know that the other exceptions extend from FacebookSDKException so you can be assured that whenever you catch FacebookSDKException, youre catching any of the extended exceptions as well. try { $metaData = $cilent->debugToken('{access-token}'); } catch(FacebookExceptionsFacebookSDKException $e) { // There was an error communicating with Graph echo $e->getMessage(); exit; } vardump($metaData->getAppId()); vardump($metaData->getApplication()); vardump($metaData->isError()); vardump($metaData->getIssuedAt()); // These all throw a FacebookSDKException $metaData->validateAppId('{app-id}'); $metaData->validateUserId('{user-id}'); $metaData->validateExpiration(); Application Permissions Its important that you think about what permissions youll need for your site before your users start using it. $fb = new FacebookFacebook([/* . It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Many thanks for posting it! I was wondering what is the purpose of the code on line 76? At this point in your code it seems that you have already verified a session. Initializing the PHP Facebook SDK Now that we have the dependencies downloaded, were going to initialize the Facebook PHP SDK. If the user has not authorized your app yet, youll need to log them in using the OAuth 2.0 login flow as described in the section above or by using the JavaScript SDK. The error params can be accessed using the following methods: getError(), getErrorCode(), getErrorReason(), and getErrorDescription(). Implement the Facebook SDK 5.x (4.1) for PHP to enable one-click registrations & logins, gain access to user photos, timelines and even publish to profiles. $helper = $fb->getRedirectLoginHelper(); $permissions = ['email', 'userposts']; // optional $callback = ' $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl($callback, $permissions); echo ' Log in with Facebook! '; Now you can grab an instance of the FacebookRedirectLoginHelper again and call the getAccessToken() method once the user has clicked on the login link. $fb = new FacebookFacebook([/* */]); $helper = $fb->getRedirectLoginHelper(); $logoutUrl = $helper->getLogoutUrl('{access-token}', ' echo ' Logout of Facebook! '; Where is the URL the user should be redirected to after logging out. */]); $helper = $fb->getCanvasHelper(); try { $accessToken = $helper->getAccessToken(); } catch(FacebookExceptionsFacebookSDKException $e) { // There was an error communicating with Graph // Or there was a problem validating the signed request echo $e->getMessage(); exit; } if ($accessToken) { echo 'Successfully logged in!'; } Page tabs and canvas apps are virtually identical but there are a few important differences. you explained it so clear. It helped me quickly rewrite my old API using code. There are two ways to get the access token as a plain-old string. Reply Jason Seabaugh says: April 1, 2015 at 8:14 pm Ive followed your steps, looked at the demo files, etc& but I keep running into a problem where my session isnt ever set, so all I get is the Login URL every time. Learn how to easily implement the Facebook SDK PHP library (v4) with easy to follow examples to get your site integrated quickly. Test Apps have their own App ID, App Secret and settings. It really helped me i have been struggling for months with this Facebook graph. Could this have something to do with the new changes Facebook is making &? I feel like I had this exact problem before the last time I set up FB integration last year, and no one has examples that work like theyre supposed to. –KerrM May 21 '14 at 11:53 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. do we have to add with our index.php? Reply Ben Marshall says: August 25, 2014 at 10:24 am It just depends on the app youre building. square, small, normal, large), size and whether to send as a JSON array or output as an image. vardump($helper->getError()); vardump($helper->getErrorCode()); vardump($helper->getErrorReason()); vardump($helper->getErrorDescription()); // You could display a message to the user // being all like, "What? You don't like me?" exit; } // If they've gotten this far, they shouldn't be here httpresponsecode(400); exit; This will output a link users can click on to login through Facebook. I was wrong with trying to get token without facebook response& Reply jon says: June 26, 2017 at 12:22 pm Ben, hey great job on your tut. For example, you can do a strict check to ensure that you definitely have an access token. $ composer update Loading composer repositories with package information Updating dependencies (including require-dev) - Installing facebook/php-sdk-v4 (dev-master cde1d8b) Cloning cde1d8b9f32fc375a8748838eaac1b6d4f48fa5e facebook/php-sdk-v4 suggests installing guzzlehttp/guzzle (Allows for implementation of the Guzzle HTTP client) Writing lock file Generating autoload files Facebook PHP SDK v4: Composer Installation If you prefer to use v4 of the Facebook PHP SDK, use 4.0.*: { "require" : { "facebook/php-sdk-v4": "4.0.*" } } Manual Installation You dont use Composer? You should! But if youre needing a quick-and-dirty install, download the zip from GitHub and extract the files on your computer somewhere. Let me know if you still run into problems. $fb = new FacebookFacebook([/* . FB.init({ appId : '{app-id}', cookie : true, version : 'v2.3' }); If an access token exists in the signed request that was set by the JavaScript SDK, it can be obtained using the FacebookJavaScriptHelper. You can use this API to retrieve users information, implement one-click registrations, logins, publish to profiles and more 5a02188284
download facebook cho iphone 3gs 6.1.3descargar facebook chat nokia 5530 xpressmusicfree download facebook versi 2.9.1what is another name for facebookget facebook likes contestfacebook login doesn workfacebook memes grandes para el chat 1download all facebook photos at once maccan you change facebook password on ipadhacker criminal case facebook energia

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde fascination Index du Forum -> Entrer dans Fascination -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006